Our regions newest shopping centre the Coomera City Centre will open next week.
Located on the corner of Old Coach Road and Commercial St, Upper Coomera, within the established retail, commercial and residential locality of Upper Coomera, approximately 22 km north-west of Southport CBD and approximately 53 km south-east of the Brisbane CBD.
- Fully approved neighbourhood shopping centre with Coles as the anchor tenant.
- 25 additional retail outlets from other high profile retailers to include restaurants, pharmacy, medical centre and fast food premises.
- 3,450sqm of specialty retail available.
- A total of 410 car parking bays proposed.
LOCAL AREA & DEMOGRAPHICS
Development within Upper Coomera is dominated by recently developed Residential dwellings and surrounded by established rural residences, many of which have been approved for future urban development.
The population growth and demographics of the Upper Coomera area will have a positive impact on the future and current prospects of retail and commercial trade within the area.
- The Coomera Anglican College and Assisi Catholic College are located approximately 500 metres south.
- St Stephens College is approximately 2 kilometres to the south.
- Coomera Primary School is located two kilometres to the south east.
- Upper Coomera College is located approx. 3 kilometres to the south west.
Upper Coomera forms part of the growth corridor which has been developing over the last 10 years long the Pacific Highway in the northern part of the Gold Coast. Located on the corner of Old Coach Road and Commercial Street. These two major roads provide access from the residential communities that are situated north, west and south west of the centre to the Pacific Motorway and therefore benefit from passing traffic, particularly in peak morning and afternoon periods. Commercial Street will connect to the planned over pass connecting the site to the other side of the M1.