Being a tenant can be a daunting experience especially in a high rental demand area. There are a trillion forms to fill out and you are made to jump through hoops before you finally get through the doors.
We truly understand the frustrations that come from house hunting and try our very best to assist you in the process. We keep the process as simple as possible for everyone;
Bloor’s Easy Steps…
Search for the area and property you want
Download the application form:
3. Email email@example.com or call to request a viewing if it’s not listed with an inspection time
4. Submit the application either in person or via email.
To speed things up please include;
- Personal and professional references
- 100 points of identification:50pt each Driver’s license, passport, 18+ card, birth certificate
25pt each Bank / credit card, phone / electricity account statement
- Employment details or proof of income
- Letter of parental support if applicable
5. Once submitted, your application will be processed and you will know within 48 hours if your application has been successful.
6. You will then be presented with a lease agreement that will need to be signed within 24 hours.
7. Upon signing you will need to provide two weeks deposit
If at any time during the process you find you do not understand or need some assistance, our friendly staff will be more than happy to assist you